Sort by clicking on the drop-down menus below for:
- Adverse weather and Emergency updates
- Service Updates
- Town News releases
- Town-Sponsored Events
Alerts/News/Events older than three months can be found by clicking “View Archived News”.
Subscribe to Town Updates based on specific categories under the News section.
Chapel Hill Transit Makes Service Adjustments on Jan. 7
Chapel Hill Transit will make the following service schedule adjustments beginning Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018:
- The weekend U and NU routes will resume on Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018.
- The weekday NU route will resume on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018.
- A-Limited morning trips (7:14–9:44 a.m.) will resume on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018. These trips operate in a loop between Hillsborough Street, Campus and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and only operate when the University is in session.
- Safe Ride routes will resume on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018.
- The V route will no longer serve St. Thomas More School. The 7:30 a.m. trip departing Harris Teeter will depart at 7:36 a.m. and the 2:52 p.m. trip departing Harris Teeter will begin at UNC Hospital at 3:14 p.m.
- EZ Rider will operate Monday-Friday from 5 a.m. to 11:17 p.m., Saturdays from 8:15 a.m. to 11:17 p.m. and Sundays from 10:38 a.m. until 11:17 p.m. (Premium Service will operate on a space-available basis from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a customer service representative at 919-485-7433.