Introduction to Development Agreements
A public informational session on the development agreement process will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 19 in the Council Chamber of Town Hall, 405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
A development agreement is a unique development tool for large projects, and two development agreements are currently being pursued in Chapel Hill:
- The future Municipal Services Center project on Estes Drive
- The Amity Station project at Amity Court and West Rosemary Street
Chapel Hill Transit Fall Break Schedule Oct. 19-21
Chapel Hill Transit will make the following service schedule adjustments due to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill fall break schedule:
- The weekday A-Limited morning trips (7:14–9:44 a.m.) will not operate Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, through Friday, Oct. 20, 2017, and will resume on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017.
- The weekday NU route will not operate Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, through Friday, Oct. 20, 2017, and will resume on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017.
- The weekend U and NU routes will not operate Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, and will resume on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017.
- Safe Ride routes will not operate Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, through Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017 and will resume on Thursday, Oct. 26, 2017.
Safe Ride is a service funded by the UNC-Chapel Hill Student Government for the safety of students. For information on routes and schedules: http://www.townofchapelhill.org/town-hall/departments-services/transit/safe-ride-program