Sort by clicking on the drop-down menus below for:
- Adverse weather and Emergency updates
- Service Updates
- Town News releases
- Town-Sponsored Events
Alerts/News/Events older than three months can be found by clicking “View Archived News”.
Subscribe to Town Updates based on specific categories under the News section.
Chapel Hill Transit Fall Break Schedule Oct. 19-21
Chapel Hill Transit will make the following service schedule adjustments due to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill fall break schedule:
- The weekday A-Limited morning trips (7:14–9:44 a.m.) will not operate Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, through Friday, Oct. 20, 2017, and will resume on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017.
- The weekday NU route will not operate Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, through Friday, Oct. 20, 2017, and will resume on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017.
- The weekend U and NU routes will not operate Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, and will resume on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017.
- Safe Ride routes will not operate Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, through Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017 and will resume on Thursday, Oct. 26, 2017.
Safe Ride is a service funded by the UNC-Chapel Hill Student Government for the safety of students. For information on routes and schedules: http://www.townofchapelhill.org/town-hall/departments-services/transit/safe-ride-program