Introduction to Development Agreements
A public informational session on the development agreement process will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 19 in the Council Chamber of Town Hall, 405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
A development agreement is a unique development tool for large projects, and two development agreements are currently being pursued in Chapel Hill:
- The future Municipal Services Center project on Estes Drive
- The Amity Station project at Amity Court and West Rosemary Street
Quick Facts: Homegrown Halloween 2017
We’re updating information at townofchapelhill.org/halloween, and we’ll send out more information about the Town’s efforts to keep the community safe on Halloween this year. Here are a few quick facts about Homegrown Halloween.
- Halloween will be on Oct. 31 regardless of the fact that it falls on a Tuesday this year
- Downtown streets will be closed to motor vehicles from 8 to 10:30 p.m. (a list of streets and maps will be released soon)
- The Columbia and Franklin streets intersection will be closed to motor vehicles this year. The Town is working with County and UNC Health Care staff to ensure quick and easy access to and from the hospital.
- Stopping and passenger unloading will not be permitted on Franklin Street.