Chapel Hill Transit Needs Your Input!
The Chapel Hill Transit service area is continuing to grow and how people get around is changing. Building on past planning work, Chapel Hill Transit is conducting a Short-Range Transit Plan (SRTP) that will service as a roadmap for the next 10 years and position the system for continued future success. This plan is being developed in coordination with similar short range transit planning efforts being undertaken by Orange Public Transportation and GoTriangle.
What can Chapel Hill Transit do to better meet your transit needs?
Remembering Faith Hedgepeth Five Years Later
- Investigators have excellent evidence in this case and we are making a public appeal for any information that will help us tie that evidence to Faith’s killer.
- This is not a cold case. It has been and remains an active investigation.
- Reward money has been pledged from a number of sources and there is nearly $40,000 in reward money available in this case.
- If anyone has information that they wish to provide, please contact investigators at 919-614-6363. If you call this number, you will speak directly to one of the investigators assigned to this case and who are familiar with it.
- Anyone with information who wishes to remain anonymous is asked to contact Chapel Hill-Carrboro-UNC Crimestoppers at 919-942-7515 or at http://www.crimestoppers-chcunc.org.