Chapel Hill Celebrates Arbor Day Nov. 17
The Town of Chapel Hill’s annual Arbor Day celebration will be held at 11:15 a.m. Friday, Nov. 17, at Chapel Hill Town Hall, 405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., in the parking lot on the corner of Columbia and Stevens streets.
Suzie Roth’s third grade class from Northside Elementary School will participate and do a presentation of The Giving Tree.
Remembering Faith Hedgepeth Five Years Later
- Investigators have excellent evidence in this case and we are making a public appeal for any information that will help us tie that evidence to Faith’s killer.
- This is not a cold case. It has been and remains an active investigation.
- Reward money has been pledged from a number of sources and there is nearly $40,000 in reward money available in this case.
- If anyone has information that they wish to provide, please contact investigators at 919-614-6363. If you call this number, you will speak directly to one of the investigators assigned to this case and who are familiar with it.
- Anyone with information who wishes to remain anonymous is asked to contact Chapel Hill-Carrboro-UNC Crimestoppers at 919-942-7515 or at http://www.crimestoppers-chcunc.org.