Introduction to Development Agreements
A public informational session on the development agreement process will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 19 in the Council Chamber of Town Hall, 405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
A development agreement is a unique development tool for large projects, and two development agreements are currently being pursued in Chapel Hill:
- The future Municipal Services Center project on Estes Drive
- The Amity Station project at Amity Court and West Rosemary Street
Remembering Faith Hedgepeth Five Years Later
- Investigators have excellent evidence in this case and we are making a public appeal for any information that will help us tie that evidence to Faith’s killer.
- This is not a cold case. It has been and remains an active investigation.
- Reward money has been pledged from a number of sources and there is nearly $40,000 in reward money available in this case.
- If anyone has information that they wish to provide, please contact investigators at 919-614-6363. If you call this number, you will speak directly to one of the investigators assigned to this case and who are familiar with it.
- Anyone with information who wishes to remain anonymous is asked to contact Chapel Hill-Carrboro-UNC Crimestoppers at 919-942-7515 or at http://www.crimestoppers-chcunc.org.