Chapel Hill Transit Needs Your Input!
The Chapel Hill Transit service area is continuing to grow and how people get around is changing. Building on past planning work, Chapel Hill Transit is conducting a Short-Range Transit Plan (SRTP) that will service as a roadmap for the next 10 years and position the system for continued future success. This plan is being developed in coordination with similar short range transit planning efforts being undertaken by Orange Public Transportation and GoTriangle.
What can Chapel Hill Transit do to better meet your transit needs?
Chapel Hill Transit Service Update for Weekend of March 11-12
Where to Get Service Information:
- Check Chapel Hill Transit’s Inclement Weather page at http://www.townofchapelhill.org/town-hall/departments-services/transit/inclement-weather
- Call 919-485-7433 – expect some wait time due to high call volumes
- For EZ Rider Services call 919-969-5544
- Check local TV and radio stations
- Follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/chtransit) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/chtransit)
Chapel Hill Transit is the public transportation provider that serves Chapel Hill, Carrboro and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. For complete information about Chapel Hill Transit services, schedules, route changes or directions to the nearest Chapel Hill Transit stop, visit us at www.chtransit.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call a customer service representative at 919-485-7433.