Chapel Hill Transit F, J, NS, NU and Safe Ride Routes Update for Friday, March 10
- F Route – pick up and drop off on Cameron Avenue at Pittsboro Street. The route will be detoured along Raleigh Street, South Road, Columbia Street to Cameron Avenue and Merritt Mill Road
- J Route – pick up and drop off on Cameron Avenue at Pittsboro Street. The route will be detoured along Cameron Avenue.
- NS Route – pick up and drop off on Hillsborough at Rosemary Street. The route will be detoured along South Road, Raleigh Street, Hillsborough Street to and from Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- NU Route – pick up and drop off on Hillsborough Street at Rosemary Street, not serving Abernathy or Columbia at Rosemary stops
- Safe T – pick up and drop off at Chapel Hill Town Hall on Martin Luther King Jr., Boulevard
- Safe J – pick up and drop off at Franklin Street and Church Street (near Might as Well)
- Safe G – pick up and drop off on Columbia Street at ROTC
In the event of road closures, Chapel Hill Transit will attempt to maintain posted schedules and routes; however, customers should plan for detours and delays.
Safe Ride is a service funded by the UNC-Chapel Hill Student Government for the safety of students.
Chapel Hill Transit is the public transportation provider that serves Chapel Hill, Carrboro and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. For complete information about Chapel Hill Transit services, schedules, route changes or directions to the nearest stop, visit us at www.chtransit.org , email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call a customer service representative at 919-485-7433.