Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 11/28/2017 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board: Steve Bevington, Stephan Hearn, Sally Hoyt, Stefan Klakovich (Chair), Julie McClintock, Chad Pickens, Phil Post, Pamela Schultz (Vice Chair), Mary Stowe, Ed Harrison (Council Liaison)
See the link to the Meeting Agenda at bottom of page.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order
4. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
5. Approval of October 24, 2017 meeting notes
1. Update and discussion about OWASA line break on Kensington Rd
Most recent discussion surrounding erosion control during water line breaks
Latest compensation request concerning this last line break made by the Eastwood HOA
2. Retrofit subcommittee report to board
3. CHHS stormwater subcommittee report to board
Possible resolution: Request of coordination with WK Dickson, town consultant, on subwatershed studies
4. Report on Council and Planning Commission meetings concerning LUMO rewrite (Julie)
5. Staff update on Fordham Apartment project
6. Top ten Stormwater achievements rewrite (Stephan and Phil)
NEXT MEETING: TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2018
* A PERSON MAY SPEAK FOR THREE MINUTES. HE/SHE IS INVITED TO STAY BUT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION;
THE BOARD MAY DISCUSS FOR 10 MINUTES AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PETITIONER.
THE BOARD/STAFF WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PETITIONER AT A FUTURE DATE.
Learn more about the Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.