Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 01/23/2018 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board: Steve Bevington, Stephan Hearn, Sally Hoyt, Stefan Klakovich (Chair), Julie McClintock, Chad Pickens, Phil Post, Pamela Schultz (Vice Chair), Mary Stowe, Karen Stegman (Council Liaison)
See the link to the Meeting Agenda at bottom of page.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order
4. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
5. Approval of November 28, 2017 meeting notes
1. Recognition of contributions by Ed Harrison, past Council member and Board liaison
2. LUMO re-write project
3. Chapel Hill High School
4. Stormwater budget priorities
5. Agenda item ideas for next meeting
6. Estes Drive Municipal Services Center Project
• Ram project and Elliott Storage
• Stormwater retrofit subcommittee
Next Meeting is Tuesday, February 27, 2018.
* A PERSON MAY SPEAK FOR THREE MINUTES. HE/SHE IS INVITED TO STAY BUT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION; THE BOARD MAY DISCUSS FOR 10 MINUTES AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PETITIONER. THE BOARD/STAFF WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PETITIONER AT A FUTURE DATE.
Learn more about the Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.