Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 05/22/2018 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board: Steve Bevington, Stephan Hearn, Sally Hoyt, Stefan Klakovich (Chair), Julie McClintock, Chad Pickens, Phil Post, Pamela Schultz (Vice Chair), Mary Stowe, Karen Stegman (Council Liaison)
See the link to the Meeting Agenda at bottom of page.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order
4. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
5. Approval of April 24, 2018 meeting notes
1. Board membership – recommendations to Town Council
2. Two terms on the board - Julie McClintock's Perspective
3. Stormwater Advisory Board charge - discussion
4. Agenda item ideas for next meeting
• Chapel Hill High School (presentation at June meeting?)
• Municipal Services Center Project (S. Estes Dr. Ext.)
Next Meeting is Tuesday, June 26, 2018.
Learn more about the Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.