Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 08/22/2017 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board: Steve Bevington, Stephan Hearn, Sally Hoyt, Stefan Klakovich (Chair), Julie McClintock (Vice Chair), Chad Pickens, Phil Post, Pamela Schultz, Mary Stowe,
Ed Harrison (Council Liaison)
If a Board member believes he/she has a conflict of interest or an interest which reasonably might appear to be in conflict with the concept of fairness in dealing with public business, then that member should ask the advisory board to be recused from voting.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order and welcome to new members
4. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
5. Approval of May 23, 2017 meeting notes
1. Eastwood Lake Subwatershed Study Presentation
2. “LUMO 101” presentation by staff to review important stormwater regulations already in the LUMO
3. Stormwater retrofit subcommittee report
4. Updates (if not emailed in advance of meeting)
Next Meeting is Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
Learn more about the Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.