Council Committee on OWASA and Chapel Hill Appointees to the OWASA Board
- Date: 05/25/2017 8:30 AM
- Location: Orange Water and Sewer Authority Boardroom
400 Jones Ferry Road
Carrboro, North Carolina 27510
This is a meeting between the Council Committee on OWASA and the Chapel Hill Appointees to the OWASA Board of Directors with the purpose of discussing items of mutual interest.
Proposed agenda items include:
- Rogers Road Sewer Project
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Community engagement for the new year-round rate for multi-family master-metered customers
- OWASA’s Diversity and Inclusion Program
- OWASA’s 40th Anniversary
Notice is being provided that this meeting, in addition to providing notice for a Mayor/Council Committee, would also constitute a meeting of the Town Council under the open meetings laws if five or more Council members attend. Only recommendations are formulated at committee meetings. Recommendations will be considered at a regular Council meeting for official action by the Council.