Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 03/28/2017 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board: Stephen Bevington, Chad Pickens, Sally Hoyt, Stefan Klakovich (Chair), Julie McClintock (Vice Chair), Phil Post, Carson Stuart, Ed Harrison (Council Liaison)
See the link to the Meeting Agenda and post-meeting Action Minutes at bottom of page.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order and introductions
3. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
4. Approval of January 24, 2017 and February 28, 2017 meeting notes
1. Applicants for Board vacancies
2. Stormwater Advisory Board budget priorities for upcoming fiscal year
3. Town Design Manual
Next Meeting is Tuesday, April 25, 2017.
Learn more about the Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.