Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
- Date: 05/23/2017 6:00 PM
- Location: Chapel Hill Public Library, Meeting Room B
100 Library Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board: Stephen Bevington, Sally Hoyt, Stefan Klakovich (Chair), Julie McClintock (Vice Chair), Chad Pickens, Phil Post, Pamela Schultz, Mary Stowe, Carson Stuart, Ed Harrison (Council Liaison)
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order and introductions
3. Petitions/Concerns from residents*
4. Approval of April 25, 2017 meeting notes
1. Stormwater Advisory Board vacancies and applications
2. RCD petition status
3. RAM application status
4. Promoting stormwater retrofit projects
5. LUMO revision discussion – how can the Board assist with the revision that results in a regulation that reflects Chapel Hill’s strong commitment to stormwater mitigation?
6. Summer meeting dates
• Lake Ellen
Next Meeting is Tuesday, June 27, 2017.
* A PERSON MAY SPEAK FOR THREE MINUTES. HE/SHE IS INVITED TO STAY BUT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION; THE BOARD MAY DISCUSS FOR 10 MINUTES AND ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PETITIONER. THE BOARD/STAFF WILL FOLLOW UP WITH THE PETITIONER AT A FUTURE DATE.
Learn more about the Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board
PUBLIC CHARGE: The Stormwater Management Utility Advisory Board pledges its respect to the citizens of Chapel Hill. The Board asks its citizens to conduct themselves in a respectful, courteous manner, both with the Board and with fellow citizens. Should any Board member or any citizen fail to observe this public charge at any time, the Chair will ask the offending person to leave the meeting until that individual regains personal control. Should decorum fail to be restored, the chair will recess the meeting until a genuine commitment to this public charge is observed.